ONC Certifications and Costs
This Health IT Module is 2015 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
In compliance with 2015 Cures Act, these criteria are no longer be supported
- 170.315 (a)(10) Drug-Formulary and Preferred Drug List Checks
- 170.315 (a)(13) Patient-Specific Education Resources
- 170.315 (e)(2) Secure Messaging
- Direct Messaging from the Goldblatt CSN requires an HISP that will be an additional charge to the customer.
- Customers must obtain a license from the American Medical Association (AMA) for CPT usage.
- Customers desiring optional interfaces to Practice Management for scheduling and admitting may require a purchase from their current Practice Management vendor in addition to the Goldblatt interface charge.
- Customers desiring optional billing interfaces may require a purchase from their current billing provider in addition to the Goldblatt interface charge.
- Integration with Document management and Fax services via Updox is available at an additional charge to the customer.
- First Data Bank is used within the CSN for drug and device knowledge at no additional costs.