Dr. Sidney Goldblatt
- Chief of Pathology, Conemaugh Health System
- Founder, Sunquest Information Systems
- CEO, Molecular DX Genomics Laboratory
- Fellow, National Institutes of Health
- Founder, Goldblatt Systems
Chief Technology Officer
- CTO Sunquest Information Systems
- IT Director, University of Arizona Medical Center
- Founding Member, HL7
Sales & Marketing
- SVP Sunquest Information Systems
- EVP SourceCorp
- CRO GTESS
- Director WW Healthcare, Digital Equipment
- Managing Partner, BSC, LLC
Mai Slater Brown
Quality Control Analyst
Mai Slater-Brown was born in Vietnam. She graduated from the University of Arizona with a Management Information Systems (MIS) bachelor degree. She has been in the healthcare business for over 25 years. Before joining the Goldblatt Systems team, Mai had worked at Sunquest Information Systems for over 14 years as a Senior Systems Analyst. She enjoys outdoor activities, such as hiking, mountain biking, golfing and gardening.
Michael “Bucky” Buchanan
Director of Information Systems
Bucky has focused his career building clinical information systems over the past 30+ years. Prior to Goldblatt Systems, he served as the Area Vice President of Product Development for Sunquest Information Systems and Misys Healthcare Systems. He graduated from the University of San Diego in Computer Science and Mathematics.
Janis is responsible for overseeing client’s EHR implementation activities. Janis has over 25 years of experience in leading quality management, providing client services that consistently exceed client expectations. Before Goldblatt Systems, Janis served as an ISS Clinical Project Manager at the University of Arizona Health Network, responsible for coordination of EHR implementation activities in outpatient clinics.